You’ve taken an important step in passing your AREs. Eric has worked with over a thousand candidates to help them get over their mental hurdles to pass their exams.
Below you will find our handy appointment scheduler to schedule your 15 minute Coaching Session, as well as instructions and tips on preparing for your first coaching call with Eric. ***Please be sure to bookmark this page or print it out.
- Schedule an appointment below at a time that works for you.
- If you’ve purchased a package of multiple calls, you can schedule them together or separately (just return to this page).
- Call Eric at the scheduled date & time. (You’ll receive his contact info after scheduling your appointment.)
- If you are going to be more than a few minutes late, reschedule the call using the links in your calendar appointment (or email Eric directly).
- Prepare for the call and take notes!
NOTE: If you reach the voicemail, feel free to call back or text Eric at that number.
PREPARE for the call:
- Have your questions ready to make the best use of your time.
- Think about any fears or concerns you have about any ARE division, or any concepts that are unclear to you.
- If you want to discuss a specific sample question or division, be sure to mention that when you schedule the appointment so Eric can prepare. You can also email him questions ahead of time.
- You are welcome to record the call, but also be prepared to take notes. (Find free call recording apps for iPhone and Android.)
- Eric is happy to chat by phone, Skype, FaceTime, or Zoom. Just mention that when you schedule your call.